“Achieving prosperity and sustainability through merchandising products that preserve an authentic sense of place.”
Our Mission Statement…
Green Heron Gifts is a team of committed, proactive idealists who are striving to develop and market products that are always thoughtful, creative and authentic. We work within our Points of Culture to make sure that everyone who gives or receives a Green Heron gift, experiences appreciation and joy.
We are in the business of offering sustainable and authentic gifts. We employ a treasured guild of artists, craftsmen, growers, entrepreneurs and free spirits to bring the essence of authentic Florida to our many customers. Through the products and efforts of these sources, we contribute to the prosperity and harmony of local communities and regions of Florida. We educate ourselves, our clients and all those with whom we work on ways to maintain the ‘sense of place’ of these communities and regions.
Our gifts are of the highest quality, featuring lovingly crafted and cultivated products selected for their originality, local relevance and capacity to charm.
Green Heron Gifts’ clients have a desire to make a difference in the world through their spending choices and thereby participate in the preservation of the artistic, historical and cultural treasures of Florida, giving much appreciated support to local economies.
Our Points of Culture…
1. Commitment – I give myself and everything I commit to 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and success of Green Heron Gifts, its current and future team, and its clients at all times.
2. Ownership – I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
3. Excellence – Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
4. Success – I totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person
B. Respect and Humility:
5. Gratitude – I am a truly grateful person. I say thank you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
6. Aesthetic – I acknowledge the significant part that physical beauty brings to every aspect of my business and the environment in which I work.
7. Integrity – I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
C. Communication and Team:
8. Communication – I speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and Green Heron Gifts in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I always apologize for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
9. Team Work – I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on co-operation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
10. Consistency – I am consistent in my actions so my clients and team mates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
11. Systems – I always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises I use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I use a system solution in my innovation rather than a people solution. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
D. Fun and Balance
12. Fun – I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
13. Balance – I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual.
E. Learning and Outreach
14. Education – I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and clients learn and grow as well.
15. Outreach – I look for reasonable, measurable and achievable opportunities to extend my company’s effectiveness to non-profit accomplishments that bring about the betterment of the world around me. I agree with the proposition of dedicating a portion of my company’s profits for non-for-profit organizations that improve the lives and the environment of the people who live within the territory that we work.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible